- Sometimes More is Better: Many individuals frequently feel the need to pack every box to the brim, yet more boxes with less material are preferable when moving fragile objects. To minimize goods damage, it is extremely important to pack the delicate goods properly. For this, think about getting a few extra boxes and packing materials.
- There is a Shelf Life for Boxes: There is a shelf life for boxes, and used boxes are weaker and less protective of the contents. Use some of your old boxes if you must, but only for soft, lightweight goods.
- Proper Labeling is Crucial: Make sure delicate boxes are marked on the outside. The transporters in Bangalore will be able to identify which boxes required a softer touch as a result. This needs to be listed at the top of each box and on both sides.
How to pack the most common and delicate goods at home?
- Plates should be packed with bubble wrap in between. Don't overfill the box, but make sure the plates won't move.
- Picture frames must be packed by using quality moving blankets and plastic wrap should be placed over larger frames for security.
- Make sure you individually wrap and stuff each glass with packing paper. Make sure there is sufficient protection between each layer.