Let’s understand this thoroughly;
- Learn about the types of moving estimates:
- Binding estimate
- Non-binding estimate
- Binding not-to-exceed estimate
- Usage of packing supplies- Some companies add packing materials to the services offered but some charges extra money for the same.
- Upstairs moving- It requires extra strength. Thus, moving quotes might fluctuate. So it’s better to inform the company before the deal.
- Arranging and rearranging goods- These come under additional services and are chargeable. After unloading goods, team members will organise the items to their respective rooms.
- Shuttle charges- If the truck isn't able to enter the street in which you are relocating then they will use a shuttle to load the items. It is chargeable.
The overall process of getting quotations is straightforward. You can connect with many companies and ask them to share. In this way, you can compare the charges.
4. When to get a moving quote and how
It is always good to get moving quotes a month before moving day. Through this, you can easily find multiple professional services and you will be able to get the best prices by comparison.